- What is SINTX Technologies, Inc.'s ticker symbol and on what exchange does it trade?
SINTX Technologies trades on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the ticker symbol "SINT."
- When did SINTX Technologies, Inc. go public?
SINTX Technologies' common stock began trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market on February 12, 2014.
- How can I buy SINTX Technologies, Inc.'s stock?
You may purchase SINTX Technologies' stock through a registered stockbroker.
- When were SINTX Technologies, Inc.'s stock splits?
Since the Company's IPO on February 11, 2014, the stock split on January 25, 2016 and again on November 10, 2017.
- What is SINTX Technologies, Inc.'s dividend policy?
SINTX Technologies does not anticipate declaring any cash dividends to holders of its common stock in the foreseeable future.
- Does SINTX Technologies, Inc. have a direct stock purchase plan?
SINTX Technologies does not anticipate having a direct stock purchase plan in the foreseeable future.
- When was SINTX Technologies, Inc. incorporated?
SINTX Technologies was incorporated as "Amedica Corp." in Delaware in 1996 and has since changed the name to SINTX Technologies.
- Where is SINTX Technologies, Inc.'s corporate headquarters?
1885 West 2100 South
Salt Lake City
- What is SINTX Technologies, Inc.'s CUSIP number?
SINTX Technologies' CUSIP number is 829392109.
- When do SINTX Technologies, Inc.'s fiscal quarters end?
First Quarter: March 31
Second Quarter: June 30
Third Quarter: September 30
Fourth Quarter: December 31
- Who should I contact with questions about my stock ownership?
Beneficial stockholders with shares held by a broker in the name of the brokerage house should contact our stock transfer agent AST Financial at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.937.5449 or 718.921.8124.
- Who is SINTX Technologies, Inc.'s transfer agent?
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?